- “Right-Wing Extremism Has Deep Roots in Southeast Asia“. Global Network on Extremism & Technology (GNET). (2021).
- “Global Decline in Terrorist Attacks Masks Rise in Right-Wing Extremism“. Terrorism Observer. (2020).
- “Failure to Launch: The Islamic State’s Misadventures in Malaysia“. The ISIS Blog. (2020).
- “The Role of Deepfakes In Malign Influence Campaigns“. NATO Strategic Communications Centre of Excellence. (2019).
- The Daesh Narrative: The War of Hearts and Minds. (2016). Global Security & Defence Review. 1 (2), 42-44.
- “Does Malaysia Have Concrete Counterterrorism Strategies to Mitigate Potential Terrorist Attacks?” Strife. (2016).
- “Malaysia’s Daesh Problem: Extremism in The Shadow of Moderation.” Strife (2015).
- “Can POTA Counter the ISIL Threat in Malaysia?” Strife. (2015).
- “CTED-GRN Roundtable on the Misuse of the Internet for Terrorist Purposes in South/Southeast Asia,” Panel Speaker, Dec 2021.
- “Ideologically Motivated Violent Extremists and Conspiracy,” First Annual GNET Conference, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR) London, Panel Speaker, May 2021.
- “Incels,” He Says She Says They Say Podcast, Guest Speaker, March 2021.
- “A Look at Contemporary Right-Wing Extremism,” Webinar Series on Global Conflict, Political Science Department, International Islamic University of Malaysia, Guest Lecturer, January 2021
- “Organising Violence,” Military College Port Dickson, Malaysia, Guest Lecturer, October 2020.
- “Terrorism in Southeast Asia,” DeSales University, Pennsylvania, Guest Lecturer, October 2018.
- “Countering Violent Extremism in Southeast Asia: Regional Lessons and Urgent Priorities,” Daniel K. Inouye Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies Workshop, Manila, March 2018
- History of Terrorism lecture circuit. Southeast Asia Regional Centre for Counterterrorism. 2016-2018.
Apparitions dans les médias
- “The Sidelines: Beyond Katie Jones.” The Starting Block. May 2021.
- “Even in Southeast Asia, Uighur Muslims Are Under Surveillance. Here’s How China Does It.” Vice. Aug 2020.
- “These Faces Are Not Real.” Reuters. Jul 2020.
- “Deepfakes and LinkedIn: Malign Interference Campaigns.” Malwarebytes Lab. Nov 2019.
- “The Lady Who Decoded the Deepfake Katie Jones.” The Malaysian Reserve. Jul 2019.
- “Gadis Malaysia Yang Menyelesaikan Misteri Perisik AI Rusia “Katie Jones.” Toodia. Jul 2019.
- “The Threat of Deepfake to Malaysia.” The Malaysian Reserve. Jul 2019.
- “I’d Like to Add You to My Professional Network of People to Spy On.” Naked Security. Jun 2019.
- “Russians Created AI Redhead on LinkedIn to Steal Military Secrets.” The Times. Jun 2019.
Service comme pair réviseur